Vietnam with natural nature is always an ideal destination for international tourists to visit, so they love to come here to admire those beautiful scenes and enjoy delicious dishes. Just past the Huffington Post page – one of the biggest electronic news websites in the US announced that Vietnam is one of the 5 most ideal tourist destinations in the world that owns many beautiful landscapes and only need 50 USD is possible traveling to Vietnam. Therefore, in the eyes of international tourists, Vietnam has its own unique features and makes a special impression on them.
- 1 1. VIETNAMESE ARE VERY FRIENDLY
- 2 2. COFFEE IS THE POPULAR DRINK OF VIETNAMESE PEOPLE
- 3 3. BREAD AND BROKEN RICE ARE THE TWO UNCONTRESSING MEASURES OF THE SAIGON PEOPLE, VIETNAM
- 4 4. SAI GON STREET ROAD FLOWERING FLOWER LIGHTS ON THE CEREMONY, CHRISTMAS, AND RAW MATERIALS
- 5 5. DA LAT IS A CITY WITH NO TRAFFIC LIGHTS
- 6 6. UNIQUE WESTERN FLOATING MARKET
- 7 7. “PHỞ”, SNAIL NOODLE ( “BÚN ỐC” ) ARE SPECIAL FEATURES OF HANOI PEOPLE
- 8 8. VIETNAMESE IN HANOI VERY LIKE TO EAT TRANG TIEN ICE CREAM
- 9 9. BAI DINH PAGODA THAT IS THE BEST THAT IS THE MOST EXCELLENT ASIA AND REGION
- 10 10. VIETNAM HAS THE BIGGEST NATURAL CAVE IN THE WORLD
- 11 11. ICED TEA IS A FREE DRINKING AT RESTAURANTS IN VIETNAM
- 12 12. HABITS OF VIETNAMESE PEOPLE THAT MAKES OVERSEAS TOURS CURIOUS
- 13 13. MAI LINH AND VINASUN ARE THE TWO ASSESSED TAXI IS A PRESTIGE IN VIETNAM
- 14 14. “NGUYEN” IS THE MOST POPULAR SURNAME OF VIETNAMESE PEOPLE
- 15 15. FOREIGNERS ARE DIFFICULT TO LEARN VIETNAMESE
- 16 16. THE VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ENTHUSIASTIC, WELCOMING AND HELPING PEOPLE
1. VIETNAMESE ARE VERY FRIENDLY
According to a survey by HSBC International, Asia is the most friendly place for foreigners to live and work in which Vietnam ranks second in the top 10 most friendly countries in the world. According to comments from many foreign tourists, the Vietnamese people are very friendly and often say “Hello” while smiling at them.
2. COFFEE IS THE POPULAR DRINK OF VIETNAMESE PEOPLE
Drinking coffee has become a typical culture of the Vietnamese people. From early morning or late afternoon at the cafes are crowded with guests, luxurious shops to the sidewalk pavilion are all relaxing places and meeting friends. In all types of coffee, iced milk coffee is the most popular.
Some famous coffee firms in Vietnam include Trung Nguyen Cafe, Highlands Coffee, Starbucks, Vinacafe, Nescafe…
3. BREAD AND BROKEN RICE ARE THE TWO UNCONTRESSING MEASURES OF THE SAIGON PEOPLE, VIETNAM
There are 2 dishes in Saigon that you see that sell a lot of broken rice dishes and bread.
You can enjoy these two dishes in every corner of the city and this is an indispensable dish of Vietnamese people in Saigon, the right time to enjoy this delicacy is in the morning, noon or evening afternoon.
The famous broken rice restaurant in Saigon can be mentioned as Ba Ha rice plate, Ba Ghien broke rice, Kieu Giang broke rice, Tu Map broken rice…
Famous Saigon bread brand like Quynh Hoa bread, Tuan chubby ‘s bread and … Hoi An bread is also classified as the best bread in Vietnam.
4. SAI GON STREET ROAD FLOWERING FLOWER LIGHTS ON THE CEREMONY, CHRISTMAS, AND RAW MATERIALS
On Christmas and Lunar New Year, the streets of Saigon are always brightly lit, attracting a lot of people to have fun and take pictures.
These days most people plan for a faraway trip where there are beautiful landscapes, foreign tourists choose to experience the atmosphere in Saigon in many ways such as: Walking around the cultural center Vietnam, looking for a quiet place to relax or plan to visit famous destinations such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, War Museum …
Read more: There is such a peaceful Sai Gon
5. DA LAT IS A CITY WITH NO TRAFFIC LIGHTS
International visitors to the poetic city of Dalat are attracted to the romantic beauty and cool air as in Europe. What makes them more surprised when coming here is that Da Lat has impressive “No”: No traffic light, no air conditioning, no cycle.
Read more: Beautiful lakes in Da Lat
6. UNIQUE WESTERN FLOATING MARKET
The floating market is a characteristic of Western river culture, the most famous is Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho, Cai Be in Tien Giang.
All kinds of goods and specialties are sold on boats. Trading transactions also take place on the river, for travelers who experience the crowded market meeting in the river, bringing a sense of fun and excitement.
7. “PHỞ”, SNAIL NOODLE ( “BÚN ỐC” ) ARE SPECIAL FEATURES OF HANOI PEOPLE
Pho is a specialty dish of Hanoi, sold on every street corner or in luxury restaurants and has a special flavor that is not be confused with other places.
Besides, “Bún ốc” is also a typical dish of Ha land because of its sophistication, sophisticated and delicious taste. “Bún ốc” has many types such as Cold snail noodle, crab snail noodle, banana bean Noodle, Noodle with pork …
Across Hanoi streets, you can easily find a Snail Noodle shop to enjoy.
8. VIETNAMESE IN HANOI VERY LIKE TO EAT TRANG TIEN ICE CREAM
Hanoi people love to eat Trang Tien ice cream. Sometimes ice cream shops are crowded, waiting in line to buy ice cream. Although there are many famous foreign ice cream brands out there, Hanoi people are still loyal to Trang Tien ice cream.
This original ice cream shop is located at 35 Trang Tien Hanoi.
9. BAI DINH PAGODA THAT IS THE BEST THAT IS THE MOST EXCELLENT ASIA AND REGION
Bai Dinh is a large temple complex famous for its record in Asia and the region. It is the place where the 2014 Vesak celebrations are held for the largest scale in all Buddhist festivals and worldwide, attracting attention from everywhere.
10. VIETNAM HAS THE BIGGEST NATURAL CAVE IN THE WORLD
Son Doong Cave is the largest natural cave in the world, located in the core zone of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
In 2009, the expedition of the British Royal Cave Association and Vietnamese cave explorers followed a local resident surveying Son Doong cave.
The mysterious beauty of Son Doong Cave leaves a super strong impression for many travel adventurers around the world. This is anyone’s desire: to conquer every corner of the cave.
11. ICED TEA IS A FREE DRINKING AT RESTAURANTS IN VIETNAM
At restaurants or eateries in Vietnam, when new guests are seated, they will be served a cup of cool and free iced tea.
12. HABITS OF VIETNAMESE PEOPLE THAT MAKES OVERSEAS TOURS CURIOUS
One feature that makes international tourists curious that when drinking water, Vietnamese people have a habit of not drinking all the water in the glass but always leaving some water after finishing drinking. This is to avoid drinking the residue that has settled.
13. MAI LINH AND VINASUN ARE THE TWO ASSESSED TAXI IS A PRESTIGE IN VIETNAM
Tourists or people are willing to wait just to take a taxi from the two most prestigious taxi companies in Vietnam, Mai Linh, and Vinasun.
Today there is also a Grap brand that is both convenient and affordable. As long as you download the application and follow the app, it is easy to get a trip right away.
14. “NGUYEN” IS THE MOST POPULAR SURNAME OF VIETNAMESE PEOPLE
In Vietnam, the surname “Nguyen” dominates. Meeting 10 people who may have up to 7 people bearing the “Nguyen” Surname
Read more: A brief overview of Vietnamese history
15. FOREIGNERS ARE DIFFICULT TO LEARN VIETNAMESE
Vietnamese is difficult to learn to write and speak for foreigners. International visitors will often be happy to meet Vietnamese people who can communicate with them in English, otherwise, most people choose to express themselves by gestures
16. THE VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ENTHUSIASTIC, WELCOMING AND HELPING PEOPLE
The Vietnamese are very friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic and to help people always. This is the point that most tourists are satisfied.
International visitors to Vietnam often love the pristine natural beauty with many famous landscapes in the world. Besides, Vietnam tourism has left many deep impressions for foreign travelers because of the long-standing culture and hospitality in Vietnamese smiles.
In 2018, InterNations announced the results of the Expat Insider survey – one of the deepest analysis of the lives of foreigners living across the globe. Accordingly, Vietnam entered the top 10 most foreign-friendly places in the world. More than 50% of foreigners living in Vietnam surveyed said: they plan to live here for up to 5 years. The majority of respondents said that settling down in Vietnam is easy and 83% rated Vietnamese people have a friendly attitude towards them.
Maybe you want to read:
Hoan Kiem Lake – Culture beauty in the heart of Hanoi
Top 10 beautiful places when visiting Vietnam